For Immediate Release
(January 2013, Grand Rapdis, MI) Gauthier Family Home Care, a home care agency serving all of Grand Rapids, MI has implemented a new reputation management program that helps adult children of aging parents read the positive words and experiences of other families looking for home care for an aging loved one.
Dan Gauthier, Owner of Gauthier Family Home Care has implemented a mini-site that allows customers to place certified senior service reviews about Gauthier Family Home Care online in an easy and quick manner.
• You can view the new Certified Senior Service Review site for Gauthier Family Home Care at http://www.seniorservicereviews.com/homecaregrandrapids
• The Gauthier Family Home Care Certified Senior Service Review site is also integrated as an iframe on their main website as seen here http://www.gauthierfhc.com/testimonials/
• The Certified Senior Service Review site is integrated into their Facebook Business Page as seen here http://www.facebook.com/homecaregrandrapids
What does “Certified Senior Service Reviews” mean?
It means that all the reviews on this review site are unfiltered, unedited and are certified to be authentic reviews from actual clients.
Why Is This Important for Closing More Home Care Leads?
In the senior service business, trust is everything. Families want to know that the senior service they hire will absolutely provide the best service or care possible for their aging loved one. Reading the positive words of other family members who trusted the senior service business is not only meaningful, but also relieves stress and anxiety about “making the right decision“.
When Home Care Agency Owners were asked what they commonly do with testimonials from clients and family members they provided the following answers:
• “We have a big binder of testimonials that we show new families.”
• “I have tons of thank you notes, but they aren’t very organized”
• “I get lots of emails that say great things about our services, but no one else sees them but me- I just don’t have time to do anything with them.”
• “Frankly we get tons of great testimonials, but I have no idea what to do with them.”
• “Sometimes we post them on our own website”
This is the standard for most home care agencies nationwide. Keeping testimonials hidden from the general public is like telling an agency’s biggest cheerleaders to “Quiet down, shhhhh!, we don’t want anyone to know how good we really are!” It’s like a goldmine of opportunity being kept secret.
Don’t keep it a secret. Put testimonials on a reputable third party website.
If a home care agency took just 10 recent testimonials and put them on a 3rd party website- (not their own website) they would could increase their referrals and online internet inquiries significantly.
Studies show that online reviews and testimonials matter more than ever in today’s marketplace. For example, a recent study showed that 4 out of 5 consumers have changed their mind about doing business with a company based solely on negative information found online.
If a senior service provides an identical product or service as their competitor down the street, and they have 10 good reviews, and the other senior service has either negative reviews (bad reputation) or a lack of reviews (no reputation), who is the prospective online consumer is going to choose?
Online reviews and testimonials are a game changer in the local senior service business landscape. For more information, and to learn how your home care agency can have it’s own Certified Senior Service Review site visit http://www.SeniorServiceReviews.com
Valerie VanBooven RN BSN
- Is Your Senior More at Risk of Choking than You Realize? - June 29, 2020
- What Skills Should You Be Looking for When Hiring Home Care for Your Parents? - June 24, 2020
- Four Ways to Tell It’s Time for Senior Care Service - June 16, 2020